Payday Loans Online in Colorado | Fast Cash Advance
Payday loans are short-term unsecured loans that are meant to help people pay for unexpected expenses that accrue between paychecks. They’re known as “payday loans” because these loans are supposed to be paid back when you get your next paycheck. These types of loans online are very popular, especially for Colorado residents.
Their popularity in Colorado is likely due to how much easier they are to get over your typical installment loan. However, the accessibility of these types of online loans are also what can make them dangerous. Some people can find themselves in a never-ending cycle of debt from “rolling over” the loan (extending the loan past its original due date). Plus, some companies have hidden loan fees and penalties that can hurt you if you’re not aware of them. This can make it even more difficult to repay your loan money on time.
You can rest easy knowing that Kevin K Loans is different. We make sure the terms of our Colorado payday loans online are direct and to the point. We strive to work with lenders who have clear and honest loan terms when lending you money. This means you won’t usually have to worry about an endless cycle of debt.
Another benefit of choosing Kevin K Loans is our availability. When you need cash fast, you can rely on our 24/7 payday loans online. This means no matter what time of the day or what day of the week it is, you can apply and get a fast answer about borrowing for a quick loan. Our goal is to make this process as simple, easy and stress-free as possible!
- You can spend the money wherever you need to and on whatever you want. Once approved and you receive the cash, you can use it to pay for whatever you need. With these loans, you’re not obligated to use it for something specific (like car loans for instance)! Keep in mind that you shouldn’t take out two of these loans at the same time. But once you have your first payday loan paid off, you’re more than welcome to apply for another if you find yourself short on cash again.
- Receive quick cash from payday loans with no credit check required. If your credit score has dropped lower than you’d like to admit, there’s no reason to worry. You can still get a fast cash loan in Colorado! Our payday lenders check to see if you have the income to repay the loan and don’t focus on bad credit history.
- Even if you have nowhere else to go, you can always rely on our direct lenders. We understand that tight financial situations happen in life. If you have no other options but to apply for a payday loan to get your financial situation under control until your next paycheck, we can help.
- Getting a quick loan is easy. And as mentioned above, you don’t need to have a spotless credit report to get approved. Every citizen in the USA who meets the simple requirements set by the lenders is capable of getting one of these short-term loans.
CHARGES & REGULATIONS FOR COLORADO PAYDAY LOANS
Just like with any other loan, there are going to be fees for borrowing. However, these fees are regulated by the Government. Here’s what you can expect to pay when getting the best online payday loans in Colorado:
- Excessive Charges – Payday lenders can’t charge more than $1 for every $5 that you borrow for loans that total $30 or less.
- Max Loan Amount – The maximum amount allowed to be loaned out for a payday loan varies by state. However, loans that exceed $1,000 are considered to be a personal loans, not a payday loan.
- Max Annual Percentage Rates (APR) – This is another factor that can vary a little bit state by state. For example, a 14-day $100 loan with a max APR of 458% would mean you pay back $127.86. To be clear, in this example it will cost you $27.86 to borrow $100 for 2 weeks. This is because the APR (annual percentage rates) is calculated for 1 year, but you only borrowed for 2 weeks in this example.
- Acquisition Charges – If the payday loan advance you get ranges from $30 to $100 then you may be able to expect an acquisition charge of up to 10% of the total loan amount. If the amount borrowed is more than $100, then the charge cannot be more than $10.
- Max Loan Term – Payday loan term limits (the length of time you can borrow for) can vary by state, but typically range from a week up to 31 days.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LIGHTNING FAST PAYDAY LOANS IN COLORADO
Kevin K Loans makes it simple and quick to apply for instant payday loans online. However, there are some requirements you’ll need to meet in order to qualify. Here’s a rundown of what we’ll need from you:
- You MUST be at least 18 years old to get a payday loan. Lending money to someone who’s under 18 is illegal everywhere within the United States.
- You MUST be a legal citizen of Colorado. If you want to apply for the best online payday loans in Colorado, you’ll have to prove your residency by providing your legal address.
- As we mentioned above, having bad credit isn’t a problem. However, you do need to be able to prove that you have a stable source of income and make over $1,000 per month. This is to ensure the lender that you are able to repay the loan.
- In order to get fast approval of your instant payday loan, you’ll also need a valid phone number and email address. Without this information, the lender will be unable to contact you and, as a result, you won’t get approved for a loan.
- Finally, you can’t be a debtor who has filed bankruptcy.
When you apply for payday loans online, it shouldn’t be a surprise when you’re asked for personal details. This can include items like your social security number, your name & address, proof of income, and the amount you’d like to borrow. Once you submit all this information and you’re approved for the loan, the lender will contact you. This is so the lender can confirm the information you submitted and go over the terms of the contract.
While the services offered by online payday loan companies are useful and convenient, it’s important to be financially responsible with it. Loans like this aren’t going to fix any serious financial or debt problems you may be having. Plus, getting too many small payday loans from multiple lenders can actually hurt your financial situation further. Remember, we want to help!
Cities We Cover In Colorado